I have been wanting to try solid food with Bridger, but with him not able to hold his head up too well I have decided to wait. Well, the last couple weeks, Bridger has all of a sudden started to hold his head up so much better and he is getting so strong, so I thought, why not...let's try some rice cereal. He is such a cute, little stink. I don't think that any cereal stayed in his mouth, but oh well, we tried!
5.30.2011
Yummy!
I have been wanting to try solid food with Bridger, but with him not able to hold his head up too well I have decided to wait. Well, the last couple weeks, Bridger has all of a sudden started to hold his head up so much better and he is getting so strong, so I thought, why not...let's try some rice cereal. He is such a cute, little stink. I don't think that any cereal stayed in his mouth, but oh well, we tried!







2 comments:
When my son Bif was at the age to hold his head up, we noticed he really struggled. We later found out that he had "kyphosis" or, curvature of the neck. Similar to scoliosis in the spine, it required surgery. At one year of age, he had his first spinal fusion. It worked wonders!
Abs, I need updates! I gotta stay in touch! What's new with the Housleys? How's your little Bridger?? Sure hope you are doing well!! xo
Post a Comment