My reasoning for not blogging lately is pretty simple....Life has been CRAZY! This is what has been going on:
*Cooper's last week of Kindergarten. Sniff..Sniff...He is growing up too fast!
*Bridger's appointments with Early Intervention. (It has been a bugger trying to get him qualified for their services. They do not have "Larsen's Syndrome" in the list of qualifying conditions. It's THAT rare!)
*Blake fishing in the Flaming Gorge Fishing Derby--He did not have much luck but still had a great time!
*Bunco! I hosted Bunco this week and there was a major mix up with the Parsley and the Cilantro. Seriously Walmart...LEARN YOUR HERBS! It could have been a disaster but my wonderful friends pretended to LOVE the meal. Thanks Ladies!
*Getting the trailer ready for Memorial Weekend. Oh but wait....we are not going anywhere anymore. The bills have piled up and the basement needed to get carpet, so therefore NO camping trip this weekend. Oh well, I'm not too heart broken. I actually like to stay home and visit the graves.
*Carpet in the basement. Hooray, the basement is ALMOST done! This has been quite a project.
So as you see we are busy, busy and still have tons to do. Crazy I tell ya!!
Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend and remember your loved ones that have passed on. I will be remembering my Sweet Grandma Lyells. Oh, how I miss her!







1 comments:
I love bunco!!!...if you ever need a sub let me know
Post a Comment