CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.27.2009

HOLLYWOOD=FAMOUS PEOPLE

So I am in L.A. California right now for work and I told myself that I would not leave here until I saw a famous person. Well, the trip has been good so far. I checked my baggage in next to Ed Smart (Elizabeth Smarts Dad) I got all weird and squeeked "Hi". What am I suppose to say? "Sorry your girl got stolen?" He's not even famous. Still, I got all weird. So now I am in the hotel lobby chillin' next to all the dancers from "So you think you can dance" Well, I'm not really chillin' with them, I'm sitting across the lobby pretty much staulking them. They have no idea I even exsist, but as I sit here blogging I am checking them all out! I am trying to sneak a picture on my phone, but I don't want to be too obvious. Should I just go up to them and ask for a picture? Why am I freaking out? They really aren't that famous. I mean, it's not like Brad and Angelina just walked in! Crap they just walked away, but Dominic looked at me.....eeeeekkkkk!!!

Well I still have 2 more days and tomorrow we are going to hit Sunset Blvd. and see who we can find!

2 comments:

dani said...

seeing the people you saw you have seen more people then me ever. except for once i saw a famous politican at hires in salt lake. and a famous artist the same day at the same place.

Christa said...

I'm jealous you went to Celine, I heard it was Fabulous!!