CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.02.2009

All about high school:

Thanks Dana for tagging me.....

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? yes. My senior year I was too good for Weber boys, I had to date college boys.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Sophmore year I drove my dad's chevy truck (I succesfully ruined the brakes by driving with the emergancy brake on the whole way over the pass, I ripped off the side mirror, and I shut the garage door on the bed of the truck) So my dad bought me a Mercury Tracer. It was cute, but not hip enough, so then I got an Acura Integra. Now that was a sweet car!

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes. The only answer I missed was: Is the horn essential to the car? I put no. I prefer to yell!!

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? I agree with Marlee from her blog - If playing quarters with Shasta is partying, then yes! I had way too good of friends to even think about partying and I'm grateful for that!

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes. Still am!!!

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? choir

7. WERE YOU A NERD? No, I don't think so. I hope I wasn't!

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Um let me think....NO!

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, I was a pretty good kid.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Reid and Mr Prisk. Mr. Prisk bought me a Diet Coke everyday. And Mrs. Reid made me appreciate books so much more!

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I actually ate school lunch and we liked to sit ourside when it was warm. Senior year, Laci Sanders and I would go to Smiths and eat bagels everyday!

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Weber High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Warriors: red & black

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? Sophmore year I wasn't 16. Junior year I went with Pete Zeigler and Senior year I was way too cool and busy to go!

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Sad to say, but probably

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remeber sitting by all these people that I didn'e even know. I also remember that they wouldn't let us throw our hats and how mad we were about it. Don't you wish that is all we had to worry about these days?

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Pineview Dam.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? What was the health club? I can't remember the name.

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes. And what is sad is that I though a size 6 was fat when I was in high school. What I would do to be a 6 now!

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Junior: Cory Jones

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Sure, I will probably go.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?I was a hostess with the mostest at The Oaks and The Tiffin Room (ZCMI). Then I got my CNA and worked at Manor Care.

I tag: Nicole, Dani, and My T-5 gals! Have Fun!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How would it be to only have to worry about the things that we worried about back then??
Laci emailed me and told be about your Bunko meeting! I can't believe that I was friends with the both of you in Clinton and you two never met! I thought that you guys knew eachtother! Crazy.

Anonymous said...

shasta and quarters!!!!!!!!!!!! :P hahaha i totally forgot about that! :P so funny :)