CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.24.2009

My Heart Will Go On.....For Celine!!





The long awaited Celine Dion Concert finally got to Salt Lake!!! On Sunday night, My mom and my sisters went to the Celine Dion Concert. I was very excited because 4 years ago I paid all this money to go to Vegas to see her. Well I was pregnant with Cooper and ended up getting the flu about a hour before the concert. I was so sick, but I still went. I ended up spending the whole concert laying on the bathroom floor. It was awful!! So this time the concert was great. I have been popping the multi-vitamins and trying to stay away from all you sick people -- and it worked, I was fine!
I love to go places with my mom and sisters. We have so much fun together and I love them so much! Thanks mom for the tickets!!!

0 comments: