
I decided to take a "sick day" from work and go with my friend Dana and her little boy Kade to the Treehouse Museum. We had so much fun and that place is huge. Cooper and Kade are both 3-years old and literally have a 30 second attention span. It was a hoot trying to get their pictures. It was also great hanging out with Dana. We have been friends for a long time and we were even next door neighbors, and now we only live a few miles from each other. So there are no more excused for not hanging out. We had such a great time and I'm sure I will be having another "Sick Day" soon.







3 comments:
i didn't even realize your boys were the same age... aw, cute little friends. :)
sick days are really the ulitmate. it looks like you had fun!
haha :P well! i am just BARELY getting around to looking at peoples' blogs, but YES! that WAS fun! and we DO need to get together again soon! i love ya Abby :)
Post a Comment