
So I finally got to experience the whole kid sticking something up his nose. Last night Cooper was eating jellybeans watching TV. As he was in his TV trance he somehow stuck the jellybean right up his nose. Why do kids do that? I panicked of course, so luckily Blake was there. He pulled it out, so no damage, but COME ON, REALLY, A JELLYBEAN!! What is so neat about shoving objects up your nose?







4 comments:
That is so funny! Cooper is such a little cutie. I would probably freak out if my kids did that but it is really cute and hilarious when it's someone else's kid. Your blog is super cute!
Jen
When I was little is was a piece of aluminum foil that I made into a ball and stuck up there-that was an er vistit-so it could be worse.
when ryan was little he stuck a whole sucker stick up his nose with none of it still visible....believe me, that's not a pretty sight. kade's tried it once, but i think i scared the crap out of him with my freaking out that luckily that was it :P well...i'll get back to you on that one in about 14 more years... :P glad cooper is okay though :)
so abby i had a dream about you last night, i have random dreams lately. we went to eat at a place in ogden by weber state and i had the best tuna sandwhich known to man. but we got made because they charged us for napkins and containers. strange huh? just so random. i hope you like tuna!
Post a Comment