
Here is Cooper helping his dad fix the broken pipe under the kitchen sink. He thought he was pretty handy with his headlamp on!

Cooper got an early Birthday Present - "A Wiggle Racer" - It's is so funny watching him ride that thing!


We stopped by the Grizzly Graphics booth at the Sportmens Expo and visited the Wrights. They let Cooper take a picture with the Moose and Bear.
3 comments:
well it looks like you had a splendid weekend! i love the mosse and bear photos, i would have wanted one with me in those pictures myself!
Abby....just wanted to write you a long long overdue THANK YOU! I am currently wearing (this will tell you how often i go shoping) A wedding gift that you gave me 7 years ago. YES I said SEVEN yrs. Thanks so much for the Petzl shirts you gave me and regan. I cait belive it has lasted this long...I could be a walking advertisment for the quality shirts you guys were making. If you fam ever wants to come fish, hunt, or camp in AZ your always welcome to free housing, food and we'll even show you our favorite spots :) Have a great day.
April
i know i've commented a lot...but....COOPER IS SO DANG CUTE!!! :P (just had to tell ya if you didn't already know... ;) haha)
Post a Comment