CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.29.2011

Party Time!

Last Friday was Cooper's 6th Birthday! We celebrated with a small (36 people!), quiet, family party. But really, there is nothing small and quiet about our family! Anyway, we had a hotdog bar, games, cake and a candy bar at the end. My attempt at taking pictures was pathetic. I either need to take photography lessons or just hire a full-time photographer to follow me around. I am suprised that I got pictures at all. Trying to entertain 20 kids full of sugar was a little exhausting. We had a great time though and Cooper got lots of toys, new cowboy boots and belt and a BB gun! "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!" Sorry I just had to add that in there Blowing out his candles. Am I a bad mom for never making a homemade cake? Seriously, why do it when Costco makes one so dang cute?
Cousin Sammie and Cooper goofing off!

All the guests left with a bag full of candy from the "Candy Bar"

0 comments: