Cooper and Hunter the bear. He thought it was so funny that the bear had camo underwear. I thought it was funny that the teddy bears underwear cost more than my own underwear! Hmm.....
3.11.2011
Cooper's Day!
For Christmas, Santa brought Cooper a Build-A-Bear gift certificate. I promised Cooper that we would take a day and go to Salt Lake and go to Build-a-Bear. Well last weekend was the last weekend before I was going back to work, so we had to go! It was such a pretty day and we had such a fun day walking around Gateway, eating sushi and building a bear. I will admit that I LOVE Build-a-Bear. We always have such a fun time when we go there and we ALWAYS spend way too much money. I mean seriously, $65.00 for a teddy bear......well I feel bad that Cooper is not getting as much attention, so I guess this may make up for it :)
Cooper checking if the bear is soft enough. It past!
Jumping up and down with his bear!

Cooper and Hunter the bear. He thought it was so funny that the bear had camo underwear. I thought it was funny that the teddy bears underwear cost more than my own underwear! Hmm.....
Cooper and Hunter the bear. He thought it was so funny that the bear had camo underwear. I thought it was funny that the teddy bears underwear cost more than my own underwear! Hmm.....







0 comments:
Post a Comment