I am so excited. I got a new kitchen table. Isn't is cute? I have been begging for a new table for probably 2 years now and Blake has always said NO. Well he approached me the other day and told me that I could get a table if I wanted. I was so excited, but I knew that there was something fishy. Well, I got home the other night and Blake was sitting on the couch admiring a nice new pair of very expensive binoculars. That was the catch. He didn't want me to get mad that he got the binoculars so he told me I could get the table. It ended up being a good trade because I got a beautiful table, Blake got his binoculars and we are both happy!
4.04.2008
I LOVE NEW THINGS!!
I am so excited. I got a new kitchen table. Isn't is cute? I have been begging for a new table for probably 2 years now and Blake has always said NO. Well he approached me the other day and told me that I could get a table if I wanted. I was so excited, but I knew that there was something fishy. Well, I got home the other night and Blake was sitting on the couch admiring a nice new pair of very expensive binoculars. That was the catch. He didn't want me to get mad that he got the binoculars so he told me I could get the table. It ended up being a good trade because I got a beautiful table, Blake got his binoculars and we are both happy!







2 comments:
I love the table it looks really great! Good for you both that you are both able to get something and be happy about it!
fabulous! matt and i have a tall table like that, and we heart it. good work abby.
Post a Comment