
We are finally doing it! We are remodeling our kitchen. For those of you who do not know, Blake and I bought a cute little house in Ogden that we have been remodeling AND living in for about 9 months now. The worst part of the whole house was the kitchen, so I am so excited to finally start working on it. We started out by ripping down the beautiful wallpaper that was brown, pink and yellow and had pictures of onion, garlic, grapes and wine bottles on it. That wallpaper will be missed! Then we tore down all the cupboards that are original to the house. Tonight we get to rip down the wall that seperates the kitchen and the dining room. We are adding a little bar between the rooms to open everything up. So I am officially with out a kitchen, but I don't care because I get a new kitchen soon!!







4 comments:
How fun! I'm sorry you're without a kitchen right now, hopefully it doesn't take too long. Good luck.
woohoo! how fun! i hope you have before and after pics!
How awesome will it be to have a new amazing kitchen. Hang in there!
Wow! I am officially impressed ab. I couldn't even ATTEMPT something like that! I'd just be left with a gutted kitchen... :)
I have to tell you something SO FUNNY! I love facebook right? So I got an invite to be friends with this guy...turns out it is THE Derrick Scoville...remember him? :) I was thinking, "How do I know that name?" Then I remembered our "visits" to your parents intercity ward. :) Funny huh? I thought so!
Post a Comment