
I was trying to think of a title to use for this post and I thought of "Adventures of Kitchen Remodeling" and then I remembered the movie "Adventures in Babysitting." I know that is random, but remember that show. It was funny!
Well anyway, we are having an adventure remodeling our kitchen. I thought I would give you an update on how it is going. I would post a pic, but my computer is stupid and won't let me.
We are only about a week and a half away from being finished. Blake finished laying the tile last night and everything is painted and ready to go. I am so excited because I was able to talk Blake into buying stainless steel appliances. He told me I needed to cook more, but I think that's a fair trade! We will hopefully have the cabinets in this weekend and then we'll just have to do all the finishing touches and then we'll be done. Hallelujah!!







5 comments:
I LOVED that show!!! Good luck finishing up. Sounds beautiful! :)
Girl!! I can't believe you still can't post! I want to see pictures! Anyway, thanks for the call about the Walmart Peas! I will go see if our Walmart has them. Hopefully Scotty will still like them.
the kitchen countdown is on!! If I remember right, you always cooked dinner?!! You definately deserve stainless appliances!! If you hadn't noticed, I took my blog private, if still want in, email me your email address. spendloves01@msn.com.
Yeah! How fun to have a beautiful kitchen with stainless appliances!! Can you say jealous!?
WELL? is it done? how's it lookin? and i love elisabeth shue and 80s teenager movies.
Post a Comment