CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.25.2008

SERIOUSLY!!

Okay, I need help! I really cannot post any pictures. If anyone knows what is going on with my blog then HELP ME!! When I go to load a picture it just sits there and never loads up. I have let it sit there for an hour and it still does not work. GRRRRR I'm Mad!!

4 comments:

erin said...

are your pics too big? sometimes editing, cropping or compressing them helps me when mine won't load. dumb blogger dot com, we need more housley in our lives.

Thekrogwoman said...

That actually happened to my friend Hanna's blog and she just couldn't post pics forever and then finally one day it worked again??? I have no idea what the deal was. That's no fun! We need to see your Hawaii pictures!!! Make it work!

Alisha said...

That's too bad. I have no idea how to fix that. How was Hawaii? I'm jealous.

brooke said...

I can't load videos on certain computers that don't have Quicktime on them, did you start using new software for your pics? Make sure that your software is compatible with Blogger too.. Sorry i am NO help with tech stuff though....