CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.16.2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I haven't done one of these for a while, so here we go:
1. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. Not that I know of. I'm just glad I was a girl. If I was a boy my name would be Zedaciah. Thanks Mom and Dad!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried with laughter last night watching American Idol.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITTING?
It works for now
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
What kind of questions are these? um...turkey?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, Cooper, Trigger and Blake!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Heck Ya!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
NO....NEVER!!!!
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. I had them taken out when I was 22. It was awful!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I did when I was 12 but I don't think I could do it know. Out of no where I gained a fear of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I think I own 1 pair of shoes with laces and I don't untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know I'm not. Cooper is stronger than me!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate with anything chocolate in it.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their Shoes
15. RED OR PINK?
Today....RED
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My extra weight from having a kid
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THAT MOST?
My friends...I'm so busy so I never see anyone
18. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Dark levis and a brown baby doll shirt and these great brown boots I found for $10.00
19. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I will admit....I was sitting at my desk and one of my employees brought in chocolate ice cream. I couldn't say no, I would of hurt her feelings!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
101.9 THE END
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I actually just talked to Craig Howe. Remember him? He is hooking up my Dish Network tonight.
22. HAIR COLOR?
Blond...Duh!
23. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Thank goodness NO. I had LASIK last summer
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
We really don't watch sports, oh what, is the Hunting Channel a sport?
25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sweeny Todd
26. WHAT COLOR OF UNDIES ARE YOU WEARING?
Hot Pink
27. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
I have been reading "Eat, Pray Love" for over 2 months. I have no time to read.
28. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of Cooper when he was 8 months old.
29.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
American Idol. I am so excited for this season!
30. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can roll my stomach like a belly dancer

Consider yourself tagged if you read this!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

How funny that you mention Craig! I just stumbled upon his wife's blog so I was looking at his cute little family. He looks the same to me! Tell him hi for me!

erin said...

so, would they have called you zed? i'm glad you're an abby. and you don't eat cereal?!? i wish i could trade places with you... i'm dying for cereal but it just ain't he same over here with their heinous milk and all.