This really has not been my week! First the incident in the carwash and now the water main break by my house. I am one of those 1800 houses without water. I feel like a pioneer. I had to boil water this morning just to wash my face, and Cooper took a sponge bath last night. It made me very grateful that I listened to the prophet and have food storage. The water we have is kind of old, but it's water. So if anyone would be willing to let my family come to your house to shower, it would be much appreciated. Just Kidding, the water should be on tonight.
1.25.2008
I need a shower!
This really has not been my week! First the incident in the carwash and now the water main break by my house. I am one of those 1800 houses without water. I feel like a pioneer. I had to boil water this morning just to wash my face, and Cooper took a sponge bath last night. It made me very grateful that I listened to the prophet and have food storage. The water we have is kind of old, but it's water. So if anyone would be willing to let my family come to your house to shower, it would be much appreciated. Just Kidding, the water should be on tonight.







3 comments:
My goodness Abby! You poor thing! it has been quite a week for you. You know, they come in threes! So just one more to go then you should be clear for a while!! Hang in there, your a trooper!
my folks told me about this. you're welcome to stop by our place.
I'm so sorry, that's horrible. I hope you have water by now.
Post a Comment