CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.28.2008

BOYCOTT THE CARWASH!!

This is my shout out to everyone.....DO NOT SUPPORT QUICK N' CLEAN ON 2ND AND WASHINGTON IN OGDEN!!!!!!

So you all know about my car wash incident ( if you don't, please see lower blogs.) Anyway, Let me tell you my whole ordeal to get my car fixed. When the whole thing happened, the owner had me fill out an incident report and she was VERY clear that it was not my fault and i would be taken care of. She told me to go to the Dodge dealership and get a quote. Well I went to the dealership and the quote was $400.00! I tried to get a hold of the owner and was directed to now talked with the manager (a punk 20 year old that had no idea what he was talking about) I gave him the bid and he said it was too high and asked me to go to a body shop that they like better and get a second opinion. I wasn't too happy, but I thought okay no big deal, I'll do what they say....I have all the time in the world....ya right!! I got the 2nd bid and sure enough it was $500!! I took the second bid into the car wash on Saturday and gave it to the punk manager. He looked at my bumper and said in not a nice voice "It's not that bad, I really don't see that problem!" That didn't go over to well with me. But again, I kept my cool and asked if I could finish my car wash that I never did get to finish. He looked at me and said "I already have to pay for your new bumper and you want a car wash!" I hope you guys are fuming like I am right now! Well I said a few bad works to him, #!$&@^$ , hopped in my car and went in the wash anyway!

So today I finally got a phone call from the owner, she said that they would have a check made out to the 1st Body Shop (the lower bid) by tomorrow that I can pick up. I asked her about a rental car because I will be without a car for 2 days and I have a full-time job and a kid and a husband that works A LOT, so what was I suppose to do for transportation. I really didn't think that was asking much. If it was being ran through insurance the ins. co would pay for a rental! Well, she snorted back that they were doing more than enough and that i needed to stop getting free car washes and that it was not her problem! First of all I did not get a free car wash out of this, second IT IS HER PROBLEM!!!!

Well, I called Blake crying and now he is on the quest to find the owner to tell her who's problem this really is!

Oh, I forgot to mention. The fruitcake that caused this whole carwash problem, walked away with a years worth of free washes. I think we have a MAJOR PROBLEM!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! You have every right to be FUMING!! I would be furious!! I definatly won't be going to that carwash!! I'm glad that you have Blake on the hunt!

erin said...

welp, doesn't sound they're too concerned with keeping customers... bless me!! that story is almost too good to be true! you should like call the better business bureau or that get gephardt guy from whatever salt lake channel he's from. or i could have my teenage sister round up a few hoodlums and they could egg the place or something.

Anonymous said...

I just need to say that I am totally jealous that you are getting ready for a trip to Hawaii! That will be so fun!

Thekrogwoman said...

Holy Sheeite!!! I would be so ticked if I were you. Are you serious that the other guy got unlimited car washes. What the crap. You totally got worked over girl!! Good luck with that one! Also, I noticed that your countdown to Hawaii has the same amount of days as my countdown to having my baby!! You're going to Hawaii on my due date!! So think of me while you are basking in the sun, k.

Josh and Liz said...

I would be so upset! How frustrating! I wouldn't go to that car wash anymore. Good luck!