CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.22.2008

Beware of the Car Wash!

This sign is there for a reason!
That is the car that was in front of me
I was under all those moppy thing when I hit him.


I got into a little fender bender this weekend IN THE CAR WASH! Who get's in a wreck in the car wash? Only me! I was down at the Quick N' Clean on 2nd and Washington going through the car wash, listening to my radio, minding my own business, when BANG I hit the car in front of me. The crazy guy in front of me, who was driving a car the had so much rust and dents on it, decided to hit his brakes as he was going through the wash. Well, that caused his car to jump the track and take out the spinning brush. The spinning brush unhooked from the ceiling and crashed down onto his car which caused his car to STOP. Meanwhile, my car was completely covered in soap and was under all the moppy things so I did not see his car stop and that is when I hit him! Luckly it was not my fault and the I just got a little dent on my front bumper. But this is my warning to you....BEWARE OF THE CARWASH!!

6 comments:

erin said...

beware of the carwash OR beware of the fruitcakes at the carwash! why in the world would you put on your breaks? those spongey things are SUPPOSED to hit your car. man, good story... so glad you had your digital camera on you!

Alisha said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe that happened. I'm so sorry, I hope your ok. What a great story!

Thekrogwoman said...

Only you huh Abby!! No, I guess that could really happen to anyone and I've never really thought about that. That really sucks though!! Luckly there wasn't much damage done. It's always the rust buckets that cause the crap! I'll beware!!

Alyson said...

talk about freak accident! what the freak was that guy thinking? i love your little nitro though. good thing it's tough. :)

Anonymous said...

Bad luck! I think some people should just remain at home if they can't do simple things like master a car wash... Sorry it happened to you!

Josh and Liz said...

Oh NOOO! I hate things like that! I had my antena ripped off by one because it wouldn't go down and I didn't realize till I was in there! At least it wasn't your fault!