CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.08.2009

"CELESTIAL UNIVERSITY"

My old ward has a Book Club that I just can't seem to quit going to even though I am not in that ward anymore. I just love it. We do so much more that just discuss books. This year we all started our own personal history, which has been a pretty good project. Now we are starting a Personal Excellence Program called "Celestial University" Basically what it is, is a bunch of different "colleges" that you can major in like College of Computer Science, College of Home Economics/sewing, College of Physical Education and etc. And each of these "Colleges" have around 20 Goals that are centered around that college. You can go for an Associates degree were you accomplish 6 goals in your "Major" or go up to a Doctorates Degree which is 12 goals in your major and 7 goals in another college. Each degree has top accomplish 3-7 goals in the College of Theology (The spiritual stuff) Well, me being the over achiever, I want to be a little more well rounded so I am going for the Renaissance Degree. Over the next 8 months (graduation is in May), I am going to accomplish 2 goals in EVERY college (14 colleges to be exact)and 5 goals in Theology. This is going to be a pretty good project, and you my fellow friends get to follow me in the adventure because 1 of the Goals is to *Type our journal on the computer for 3 months -- College of Computer Science. And since I use my blog for pretty much my journal I thought this would be a great way to accomplish that goal. This may be boring and I apologize, but I think it should be fun. So enjoy!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I love this idea! Good luck!

erin said...

i've heard of things similar to this... i really wanna do it! do you have something online that i can look at?? great idea abby!!