8.21.2009
Just a typical work day....
I really do like my job. It can be stressful but with it comes many perks. This week I was able to go to the Miller Motorsports Park. We started off our day in a little training on how to drive correctly. Well I just thought that we were going to drive the super fast go-carts so my mind wandered a little bit, but NO we were learning how to drive a Miller Mustang! I'm not a real "car person" but I do love the sensation of going FAST! Well, we went fast. I drove this great mustang, by myself almost 100 mph. We were crusing through the course, squealing tires around the corners. When we finished, the cars were smoking. It was crazy. We did end the day with a little go-cart racing. Unfortunaly, my team got the "Cone Of Shame" trophy. We didn't do so well, but it was fun. Thanks R&K Packaging for taking us. We had a great time!!









1 comments:
*YOU drove 100 mph in that?? Abs! you're *awesome! :P i think you *do have a pretty great job :) i'd want all your travel time :P haha glad you had fun!
Post a Comment