CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.09.2009

Our new house!


Come to our Housewarmimg Party!!
When: Thursday, August 13th
Where: 868 W. 7300 N. Willard
Time: Anytime between 6-8pm
RSVP: Leave a comment.
Come and see the new house. It'll be fun!!

6 comments:

Ameserrific said...

Abby!! I LOVE your house! Congratulations!! Wish I could make it to your party! So adorable! Hope you have many, many wonderful memories in you new beautiful home!

Alyson said...

Aww, it's so cute! I wish I could make it! I have school that night! Can't wait for the 25th!

Anonymous said...

your house is CUTE Abby! :) you are right, the red looks WAY better than fire engine red! haha i bet i would have freaked too if i were you (your story you told me :P). honestly though, i LOVE that red! i'm so glad you are in and doing well. i bet that is so nice to not worry about anymore! i'm so sad, but i can't come to the open house... :( i just got put in as the 2nd counselor in YW's, so i have to go to a meeting that night for it :( BOO! but i'm totally planning on the 25th! let me know what time when you can? i have YW's that night, but i just told them how important this was to me :P b/c it *is! *especially if i'm missing the open house for crying out loud! i just GOT to see you!!!

dani said...

abby i love your home! i love the fiber cement and baton board or however you spell it. however since i live in idaho and i am having a baby any moment...i cannot attend.

Casey and Sheryl said...

sounds like fun!

Alisha said...

What a beautiful home! I bet you love it! We need to have a T5 get together one of these days, I went to St. George last weekend, so many memories!!!