CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.08.2009

The Library


College of Language Arts = *Visit the Library once a month for six months*

So today I started my "Celestial University" Project by taking Cooper to the Weber County Library and getting our library cards. It was quit an experience. I had to lie and say I was living in Weber County, which I'm not. Willard doesn't even have a library. What was I suppose to do....don't judge me!! Anyway, it really was fun. We spent over an hour just looking through books and picking out the perfect book to read. Out of all the books there, Cooper chose an Avatar Comic book. Boring. But he liked it. I grabbed "English Triffle" It is the sequel to "Lemon Tart" by Josi Kilpack. It is a really easy read and a good book, so the sequel should be just as good. And the author lives in Willard. Gotta support the local's here. There aren't many of us! So now I have to visit the library every month for 6 months. I think this will be an easy goal to accomplish!

oh and I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

College of Computer Science = *Type your journal on the computer for three months*

Easy Enough!

1 comments:

Candace Thomas said...

You are SO funny! It's cool you lie about where you live...lol. This whole 'college' seems pretty great, I would ask for more details but it seems a little too complicated for me:) Good job!