You tell Blake you guys can have the dogs, we'll have kids! But the dogs can't help do the yardwork when they get older!! Just kidding!! I hope we're not too crazy!
Bridger was born in January 2011. He was born with Larsen's Syndrome, a very rare connective tissue disorder causing multiple joint dislocations. This Blog is dedicated to him!
Milestones -- Something to Celebrate!
December 2012: Bridger can count to 11 and sing the whole alphabet.
November 2012: Cast off -- New "Hunting Boots" (AFO's) are on!
October 15, 2012: Surgery day for Club feet. Axillious tendon was lengthened on both feet and the talus was pinned in the left foot.
Aug 2012: Casts on both feet/legs are on, but it is not slowing him down. He is crawling and trying to stand!!
Aug 2012: Bridger now has a full vocabulary. He will say whatever you tell him to say!
July 2012: Bridger now says: Bye-Bye, Hello, Duck, Gruma, Abby and Gage.
July 2012: Bridger is weight bearing on his legs. He pulls himself up on his toys and the couch cushion.
Spring 2012: Bridger is crawling!!!!
Spring 2012: Bridger has found his words and uses them a lot. He says: mama, dada, grumpa, puppy and Katie.
January 2012: Bridger sits up all by himself!
December 2011: Bridger is scooting all over when he is on the hardwood floor.
December 2011: Bridger loves to wave "bye-bye" and blowes kisses. He even says "mu-wah!"
November 2011: Bridger is now sitting up on his own while proped up on the couch.
November: Bridger says: Ba Ba, Da Da, Blah Blah, and Na Na. Working on Ma Ma!
November: 2 bottom teeth and 3 more on the way.
October: Bridger LOVES his baby food! He is doing so good at feeding himself his cereal puffs.
September: Bridger can now lift his head off the ground while laying on his tummy.
August: Bridger wants to sit up so bad, but still does not have full control. He can hold his head steady and is lifting up off the ground.
August: Bridger babbles all the time and loves to blow bubbles.
June 14, 2011: Bridger rolled over! While lying on his back he rolled to his stomach.
June 2011: Motor Skills improving. He has discovered his hand and how to take out his binkie.
June 2011: Bridger can now hold his head steady when being held up.
Through the words of Cooper...
Cooper: "Life would be so boring without Bridger"
Cooper: "We need to winterize me bed."
Cooper: "Which finger is the swear word finger?"
Cooper:"When I grow up, I want to be the President so I can have someone drive me around all day in my very own limo."
Abby: "Cooper, do you know who Osama Bin Laden is?" Cooper: "The President?"
Cooper: "Dangit! I mean Damn it....Sorry mom!"
Cooper: "Mom if you would just start couponing then you would have lots more money."
Cooper: "Good morning Momasita!"
Cooper's Prayer: "Please bless cousin Macy that she is having fun in surgery and please bless that Grandma Judy is having fun with her new heart."
Cooper: "Look at all these little peckers on my legs" Abby: "Cooper they are goosebumps" Cooper: "The don't look like gooses!"
Cooper: "Let's go to Alaska and hang out with the Palin's"
Cooper: "I am so smart. I should really be a scientist!"
Cooper telling a story: "Back in the 80's when the dinosaurs roamed the earth........"
Cooper:"I want to be in the army so I can fight to keep us safe."
Cooper: "I don't want to be in the army anymore, I just want a machine gun"
While teaching Cooper how to "Choose The Right" he responds by saying the he would rather "Choose The Left!"
Cooper sitting there with no shirt on and a fake tatoo on his shoulder: "Mom, Do I look like Jacob now?"
Gina: "Cooper, what concert did your mom and dad go to?" Cooper: "Micheal Jackson!" (I WISH!!)
Cooper: "Why are you calling me Cooper? My name is AVATAR!"
Cooper: "I just wish that EVERYTHING that I ever wanted would just fall out of the sky to me."
Cooper: "Mom, did you know that blue and yellow make green?" Abby: "Where did you learn that?" Cooper: "When I was at Trevors house his tolet water was blue and when I peed in it, it turned green!"
Abby: "Cooper what does dad do at work?" Cooper: "Makes Money!"
Cooper: " Mom, how was work today. Did you eat your breakfast all gone?"
Cooper: "I want to watch the Weather Channel."
Blake: "Cooper let's go pick up your room." Cooper: "I can't dad, my back is killin' me. I had a hard day at work."
Blake: "Cooper how many noodles do you want?" Cooper: "Um....about 9/10th of it."
Cooper picking up a penny: "Look it's Apricot Lincoln!"
Cooper: "Moooooommmm, your drivin me crrrraaaazzzzyyy!!"
Cooper: "I love Jesus and he loves me. I learn so much in Primary!"
Cooper: "Did you even know that I could talk so much?"
Cooper: Let's watch "HoDogs For Tails". (Hotel For Dogs)
Cooper: "If you put your finger way up in your nose and twist it all around it will make it bleed. I did it at school today. Seriously!"
Cooper: Seriously Mom!
Abby: "Come on Cooper, let's go to the gym" Cooper: "Your not a BIG mommy anymore, are you?"
Cooper: "I had a dream that I was Einstein" Abby: "You mean Baby Einstein?" Cooper: "No, Einstein with the funny hair!"
Blake: "Cooper, what should we do tonight?" Cooper: "I don't know, just stay home and relax!"
Cooper: "I had a dream last night that I had long hair like your's mom!"
Abby getting mad at Cooper: "Cooper, go to your room." Cooper: "No mom, you need to say 'Cooper Thomas Housley, go to your room!"
Cooper: "I know how to tie my shoes mom." Abby: "Who taught you that?" Cooper: " Sponge Bob"
Cooper: "mmmm, this tulip is so good mom!" (he means fruit roll-up)
Abby: "Cooper, who's the boss?" Cooper: "I'm the Boss!!"
Cooper: "If you keep doing that I won't be your mommy anymore."
Cooper: Happy Birfday Dad, now is it my birfday?
Cooper: Mom, we don't need a big house. Our house is just right!
4 comments:
Timber is super adorable! As is your Cooper, looks like he had a great Easter!
What a cutie!! Btw I am tagging you...check out my blog and DO IT!!! Have fun, can't wait to read yours!!
i love that she is kissing you :) cute dog :) makes me wish i had one! :P haha btw, i tagged you too...so good luck :)
You tell Blake you guys can have the dogs, we'll have kids! But the dogs can't help do the yardwork when they get older!! Just kidding!! I hope we're not too crazy!
Post a Comment