

So my husband has been a maniac when it comes to building our house. We are only 5 weeks into it and we are already to the halfway part. If your going to build a house now is the time. Everyone is so desperate for work that they are knocking on our door, begging to get them started. I am so excited to get it done and Blake is doing such a great job at it. I love that he does all the hard work and I get to walk through and tell everyone what to do. It's the perfect job for me!!
5 comments:
Wow Ab! Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product! When do you think you'll move in?
Wahoo! It's looking good!
How exciting! It looks great!
You guys are cruisin'! It is so exciting to see a house go together start to finish. I hope it keeps going great for you!
i love being the boss lady and i think you fit that part so well. it looks awesome!
Post a Comment