Do you remember reading this book in high school??
4.01.2009
Remember 11th Grade english class??
I had this crazy dream about a week ago about a book that we read in Junior year English. That dream has haunted me becasue I cannot remember the title to the book. I remember the book being very good and I actually liked it and read it fast. We discussed irony while we read it. I need the help from all my Weber High friends that may have read this book. My sister think that it is "Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe." But that does not sound familiar. It has been 11 years though! The book was about an older guy that I think adopted a little girl and then when the girl was older her real dad came back and took her......something like that. I know that does not give a lot of info, but if you remember let me know. It is driving me nuts!!
Do you remember reading this book in high school??
Do you remember reading this book in high school??







5 comments:
It was Silas Marner, I am pretty sure.
i don't remember reading anything in high school.
Are you sure that wasn't one that you and Christy went to Hasting's to buy the Cliff Notes the night before it was due? LOL. Can't say I had to read it, sorry.
abby...i have never SEEN that book in my LIFE! :P haha are you sure?? so funny you'd think of that though :P hope you have no more scary dreams ;) love ya :P
what english classes were YOU taking? i've never heard of silas marner, but i took the dumb english class in eleventh grade... humanities burned me out.
Post a Comment