
Last week, my sweet Grandma Lyells past away. It is a sad but sweet thing, but it has been rough. About 6 months ago, she found out that she had cancer in her salivary gland. Unfortunatly she just did not want to fight this one last battle and gave up. It has been sad to see her suffer like she did, but I am so happy to know that she is back with my Grandpa who has been gone for 24 years. Thank you to everyone who have been so nice and sent me their condolenses, I really do appreciate it.







4 comments:
My grandpa passed away last week too! Happy for them, sad for the rest of us that miss them :) Your kitchen is beautiful! Where do you live again? I remember you telling me you bought a cute house in Ogden somewhere when I saw you in the elevator at McKay, that was random!!! Your little boy is darling, you look like you're doing great! I'm working on getting a kitten, my husband hates cats!
i love grandma's. sorry to hear about your grandma.
I know this is uber uber late, but i'm sorry about your loss.
love ya, ab! and really really miss you.
I am very sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope that you are doing ok. Congrats to your sister Amy!
Post a Comment