CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.24.2008

Amy's Wedding!



A couple weeks ago, my sister Amy got married. Yes, it is a little fast, she hasn't been divorced for long, but her new husband is great. She just did a little family wedding in my parents back yard and it was beautiful. Amy is such a great sister and is doing so well. She is a CNA working at the hospital and is going to nursing school. Plus she has 3 teenagers!! I love her so mush and am very happy that she is my sister!

The top picture is of all the grandkids. There are 13 total!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Good for her! She looks so happy and so beautiful! I forgot how much you two look alike. Love her hair cut.

I can't believe how old the grandkids are now! Gary and Kaylynn are getting up there... ha ha! jk.

Anonymous said...

congrats then! you girls are so cute :) hope you are well, abs :)