


I was able to go on a very fun work trip to Portland earlier this week. I went with my co-worker Brenda and we had a really good time. We started out in Portland and visited some of our big warehouses. Then we drove up to the very north west tip of Oregon to Astoria. It was beautiful. We picked up a new Marine supply Store, so that was good. We drove down along the coast to Cannon Beach and spent the night in an Inn right on the coast. How romantic...to bad I was with Brenda! The next day we drove all along the coast, stopped by the beach and got hit by a huge wave while in our nice work clothes. We stopped at the Tillimock Cheese factory and ate cheese, then drove into Eugene for a show. It was a great trip and Oregon is beautiful!!







3 comments:
I'm glad the you enjoyed Oregon!! We just took a family trip up to the cannon beach area in June. We also visited the Tillmook cheese factory, they have the best ice cream ever!! Chad has to go to Portland kind of alot for work and we always go with him, I love Portland! and actually we are only about 3 1/2 hours from Eugene. Glad that you got to have a "kinda" work trip!!
the last and only work trip i went on was to canada. the only thing that came out of the that was alot, ALOT of drunk people, me alone in a limo and a $400 phone bill. good thing you had fun! your hallowe'en towel is on its way, i hope you think it is spooktacular! BAHHH!
Fun!! My sis lives in Eugene. I love up there too!
Post a Comment