CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.25.2008

Bear Lake




We decided to head up to Bear Lake on Saturday for some family fun. I can't believe how that place has changed. I remember when there was nothing up there. Cooper had so much fun digging in the sand and I had fun playing on the wave runners (sorry, no pics of me in a bathing suit!). We were exhausted on the way home, Timber was tired too!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little guy you have! It was so great getting to know you at bunco!

dani said...

you do fun things with your little family...

Anonymous said...

looks like such a fun time abby! sorry about the luncheon thing...i saw that a little too late :( maybe another time? i do have your cell, so i'll have to give you a call soon :) hope you are well! and what's this crap about "no pics of you in a bathing suit"!? c'mon, we BOTH know you look amazing...you are so silly! haha take care abby :)

Josh and Liz said...

I love bear lake! Sounds like you had fun! That is cute with timber sleeping on Coopers lap! I love his little stuff on the side! I hope you are good!