


Here is my beautiful new kitchen. I know it has neen done for several months, but I just barely took pictures of it. It has been so nice to have it finished. Blake worked his butt off to get it done for me. He pretty much did everything but the cabinets. What a handy guy! The best part of the kitchen is that I finally have a dishwasher. I went a whole year doing dishes by hand. Miserable! And yes, I that is a bear in the picture. I get to enjoy my dinner everynight with a bear looking over us.







8 comments:
That looks so awesome! I am in the process of trying to convince JBJ that a new kitchen is what I need, but he says it is fine how it is. Someday I will redo my kitchen.
It looks beautiful!! You guys did an awesome job! I bet your cooking all kinds of stuff in that kitchen! It looks like it's nice and roomy too.
doing dishes by hand for a YEAR? i'd say you've earned every square inch of that beautiful kitchen. looks faaahbulous!
The kitchen looks great! I am jealous, but someday I hope to have it just how I want! Good job I bet it was a ton of work!
your kitchen is quite stellar! you deserve it!
however why is there a bear on the wall? is that a poster or what...and what is the bear saying?
The bear is real. It is stuffed, hanging in a tree, trying to get a bee hive. Not my favorite thing to have in the kitchen, but what do you do?
your a good wife, and now i understand the bear. your kitchen is awesome!
Post a Comment