This week we went and saw a Neurologist down at Primary Childrens for Bridger. This has been an appointment that was made over 6 months ago and we finally got in! I was anticipating this appointment because depending what the doctor said, it was going to determine a lot of treatments for Bridger. We ended up getting really good news. Bridgers brain is very responsive and it is talking to his muscles and spine just fine. Bridger has low muscle tone, but it will get better through his excercises and we won't need to intervene any other way!
This was music to my ears! I just worry about him all the time and usually our doctor visits end with not the best news. So this was great news and it is great knowing that we do not have to go back!
Bridger is still doing so good! We will be scheduling his club foot surgery soon for December so I am really anxiouos for that. He is so active and loves to roll all around the floor. He is still trying to push through his 2 bottom teeth but despite the pain, he keeps on smiling. He got his shots yesterday and we went over all the milestones that a 6-7 month old baby should be doing. He is doing everything but sitting up on his own. That's not too bad!!
We are so happy that we have our cute little Bridger in out home. He really has taught us so much about patience and love and un-selfishness. Although it is hard, I wouldn't change anything!







2 comments:
Way to go Bridger!!!
I am so glad he is doing well. Low muscle tone is something that will get better over time! That is wonderful.
Post a Comment