This is Cooper's Valentine that he is going to hand out at his Valentines Party tomorrow at Pre-School. Isn't it great? I found the idea on my friends website called "UCreate" I have her button on my side bar. Just take a picture of your kid holding a fist close up tp the camera. Then make a hole above the fist and under the fist and then slide the sucker in the holes. I taped the back of the sucker to the picture, just so it won't fall out. It was so easy to make and I know that none of the other kids will have anything close to it. It was funny, when I was taking Cooper's picture he kept pulling these goofy smiles. I told him to make a normal smile. He answered back, really confused, that this WAS his normal smile! It was great!
Happy Valentines Day to all the many people that I love and care for! Have a wonderful day!







4 comments:
That's CUTE! :) I love his face on it. That's funny he was having to explain his smile to you :P haha
So funny! I love it. I have seen a few of those and wondered how everyone got that idea at once. You are so creative:)
abby that is awesome! his classmates will not forget this valentine. you did such a good job- i made valentines that-it took days-then i did not give them to anyone because i was to tired!
This is so cute! I had to show it to Emilie while we were both in town. Love this idea!
Post a Comment