CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.09.2009

Hello.....Am i here?!?

It's been a while since I have posted, I can't believe how busy I have been. Here is a little of everything that has been going on the last couple weeks:

I just got back from Las Vegas. Every year I go down there with my work to show oour product at the NACE Show. Here is a picture of our booth, and my lovely co-worker Brenda. It was a successful show and we had a great time. I have such a good bunch of people that I work with and I am so greatful for that.
It was my 29th Birthday at the end of October. I had a great birthday. Blake suprised me with flowers and Cooper got me a Wii. I think that was his idea, I haven't even played that thing, but Cooper has played plenty for me!
Here is Cooper in his Elephant costume. I swear that he really is a cute kid, he just always smiles so goofy. It must be the age.
Donuts, Donuts, Donuts...EVERYWHERE!!! I came up with the brilliant idea to have a Donut By The Fire party on Halloween Night. I slaved ALL day long and made 150 Homemade donuts. I can't believe I did it. Well the Party was a success and the donuts were yummy and I am still trying to clean up the mess in my kitchen.

Last but not least, a picture of Blakes deer. Blake went to Colorado on a deer and elk hunt. He came home with a HUGE deer. It is the biggest one he has ever shot. He was so excited. In this picture there is Derrick (cousin) Blake and Blake's Dad, Tom with his big deer.

4 comments:

dani said...

abby you are one good lady to make 150 donuts! i love the photo of you in the kitchen. that sounds like a blast and your porch looks so festive!

dani said...

abby you are one good lady to make 150 donuts! i love the photo of you in the kitchen. that sounds like a blast and your porch looks so festive!

Alisha said...

Looks like you've been busy! Love Coopers costume! Those donuts look delicious!!

Casey and Sheryl said...

love the elephant costume! and i'm very impressed by your ambition to make donuts!