Yesterday was the opening morning of the Utah Rifle Deer hunt. Most women were home alone longing for their husbands to return to them, but not me.....I was hunting!!! Blake took me hunting and within the first hour of the hunt this little 3 point came out and I shot it! I had so much fun being out there with Blake, although I am not much of a hunter, it was great to see him in his element and watch him do what he loves.
10.18.2009
My First Deer!
Yesterday was the opening morning of the Utah Rifle Deer hunt. Most women were home alone longing for their husbands to return to them, but not me.....I was hunting!!! Blake took me hunting and within the first hour of the hunt this little 3 point came out and I shot it! I had so much fun being out there with Blake, although I am not much of a hunter, it was great to see him in his element and watch him do what he loves.







4 comments:
Good for you Abby! Your first one was bigger than Chad's was.
Wow way to go ABBY! Are you going to hang it on the wall? :)
Tell Blake there is a elk in AZ he needs to come shoot, then tag along and come visit.
good job. What a woman.
totally impressed Abby :) and btw, i think you are a total sweetie for doing something with Blake that he loves :) such a good wife :)
Post a Comment