

I just want to take a minute to tell everyone that I LOVE MY FAMILY! The Lyells family has had a lot of ups and down in the last couple years with my dad selling his business, Amy going back to school, us moving, grandma dying, Amy's divorce - marriage - and divorce AGAIN, Jared's Divorce, Aaron's job searching and oh boy LOTS more. We were always just your typical family that nothing bad really ever happened to and then BAM! All this in just 2 years. Although it has been rough, we are all still family and no matter what you do, family is always there. So I just hope my parents and my siblings know that I love them and I really am proud of all of them.







3 comments:
i love seeing all your family, Abby :) it is a beautiful pic :) i think you are absolutely right though.. people come and go, but family is forever :) it is so nice to hear your sweet feelings about them :) you have been and *are a very special friend to me that i can look back on so many memories with, and i'm so glad that our families collided :) "heidi ho neighbor" :) love ya :)
I know exactly how you feel and what your family is going through....I too have been in your sisters exact shoes. If she needs to talk....give her my number! You just never know what life will throw you. I know I am so thankful for my family and the support they offer me at this difficult time in my life and I know your sister feels the same way. Way to go Abby for being the great sister, friend and daughter that you are!!! You are awesome!!
Abby, I'm returning the "hi" that you sent to me through Dana. Congratulations on the new house, I'm excited for you. I got a hug from your mom at church a few weeks ago, and other than that I haven't seen you or your family for so long! It's fun to see these pictures. Pretty different from the Lake Powell and tweety bird club days. I have a lot of great memories with you involved.
Post a Comment