CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.13.2009

CARBS!!

In an attempt to maybe drop a couple LB's for my upcoming 10 year high school reunion, I have resorted to a NO CARB diet. Doesn't sound to hard right? Well it is! First of all I hate the word DIET. They never work for me, but a bunch of people at my work were doing it so I thought why not. I have actually gone a FULL week with out 1 carb, no bread, pasta, rice....Oh and don't forget the NO SUGAR part too! Anyway, I'm sitting in sacrament yesterday and as the sacrament bread was coming my way I start to panic. Will taking this spoil my whole diet? Will not taking it spoil my chance of getting to heaven? What will people think If I don't take it? But I will tell you what, the smell of that delicious white bread came towards me and I could not help myself. I snatched up that piece of bread, smelt the sweet, carby aroma and scarffed that thing down so fast. I looked up and the deacon was looking at me like I was a crazy person. What was sad is that I was so ashamed at having a weak moment and didn't even think about the purpose and meaning of that lovely piece of bread. Shame on me!!!

I guess my point is. No CARBS really screws up your head. So my fellow classmates of Weber High 1999, I am who I am and I am not 115 lbs anymore and WHO CARES!!!!!

3 comments:

dani said...

abby i am sure you look fantastic! and diets do screw with your head-badly.

Alyson said...

oh my gosh this is so funny! I love the last sentence and have been feeling the same way! :) Wishing I still was that 115 pounder... :P

Can't wait to see you!

Candace Thomas said...

Sugar helps you think clearly...which is why I ALWAYS have my carbs:) and AMEN about who cares. Although, I am still having a hard time remembering it!