CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.15.2012

What do you do when your computer dies? Don't Blog!!

Wow times flies when you're having fun....oh and when your computer gets a virus and dies and looses all your pictures and then your camera dies and looses all those pictures too! I wish I could say we have been having sooo much fun that I have been too busy to blog. Nope nothing like that. Oh well! We are actually doing great and having a very good summer, but sorry no pics of it. I should figure out how to fix my camera! Here are two pictures that I was able to muster up. I'm sorry but I have the cutest 1 year old out there!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are doing well! Minus the computer...! Sure miss you Abby! Take care of yourself & those two cute boys!! :)