CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.12.2011

Mom, Look what I can do!

Bridger is just growing up so fast and he has been working so hard to do those little things that just come so easy to every other baby. He has so much determination and gets so excited about all his little accomplishments.  Here is what he can do....

Bridger won't just sit back and relax in his highchair anymore. He uses his little abedomen muscles and pushes his body up towards the tray and plays with his toys.  This is great given that just a month ago he couldn't even hold his head up.

He gets so excited when he sits up!

This is how I find Bridger in his crip at naptime. He loves to sleep on his stomach.





1 comments:

Chris & Holly said...

He is simply handsome!! I can't wait to meet him! One day soon I hope!