CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.12.2011

Adventurous day at the Brigham City Temple!


Today we decided to brave the wind and the rain and go up to the Brigham City Temple and see them place the Angel Moroni on top the steeple. We sat in the cold rain for over 2 hours and then decided to call it quits and left early. They would not get the crane out if the winds were more than 20mph. We were tired and the baby was hungry, but it still was exciting to see the temple and the huge crowd. We did get interviews by the news, but the only cut any of us made was hearing my sister-in-laws voice! Oh and I did get in a photo on ksl.com! Here are some pics from the day:







I stole this picture off og ksl.com. That's me in the green jacket. I'm Famous!!

Although our day ended without seeing the actual statue being placed, we still had a great time and it truely is a once in a lifetime experience!

0 comments: