CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.12.2011

Just a little thought...

Thank you for all the wonderful e-mails and the well wishes from all my family and friends out there. Hearing your stories and your thoughts really helped me out today. I want to give a shout out to my very best friend Christy. She suprised me today with some flowers and some bath salts (baths are my favorite) and she hung out with me today and helped mw clean my house and hold the baby. I cannot express how much that meant to me today. I am so blessed to have the friends and the family that I have.

I was reading a blog that I follow called Trey and Lucy. Her latest post was announcing that she was pregnant but with the pregnancy comes 5 months of sever sickness. Poor girl. She said that she was talking to her dad and told him that she keeps praying and that she feels like God just doesn't care about her. Wow, I have felt the same way, but I loved what her dad told her. He said that God had her just were he wanted her. It brought me to tears. I realized at that moment that THIS is right where I am suppose to be. My life really is great and I am so blessed to have my husband and my boys around me. We are going to have struggles with Bridger, but I am suppose to have him and this is what God put me down here for.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Abby!! I am so sorry about the struggles you are having,but I am glad that you are able to realize that your Heavenly Father does love you. We have had a really tough past year, and still are, but I have learned to realize how much stronger we become because of our trials. I have also learned that somebody else always seems to have it even worse! I can honestly say that I am grateful for my trials because then it allows me to appreciate so much more in life. It helps me to see the goodness in people and just how much other people care. I can tell that you too have been able to witness these things. I hope that things get better with Bridger. He is lucky to have such a sweet mom:)

christy said...

I agree with Nicole! Bridger is lucky to have such a wonderful sweet mom, and Abby, despite the upcoming struggles you are lucky to have such a special baby in your home. I think God only sends people what they can handle, and He knew you were the best mom for this little spirit! Just enjoy every moment because they grow up too much. Don't get too caught up in the possible struggles:) Love ya!