CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.13.2010

It's Soccer Season!

Cooper had his first soccer game the Saturday before Labor Day. He had so much fun and not to brag, he is really good. He definatly got his athletic ability from Blake. i am the clumsy one in the family. I had a great time because I showed up and my best friend/old neighbor, Dana, was there and her son Kade is on the same team! I think we will have a great season and now I am officially a Soccer Mom!!




Oh, and Thank You Dana for providing these pictures!!

2 comments:

dani said...

abby,

i am extremely extremely jealous that you go to pettingales every day.

i also love your red house.

beat that.

PRETTY IN PINK said...

Cooper is such a good kid, he looks like he is enjoying playing. Maybe we will see you at the park, Kylee plays her games there too.I hope you start to feel better.