Here is a little up date on what has been going on:
Hooray, it was my Birthday! I had a great 28th Birthday. Blake and I took the Front Runner down to SLC with my sister Amy and Jon and we met my friends Matt and Brittany at Happy Sumo and ate us a lot of Sushi. Yummy!
Halloween was fun as usual. Cooper was a monkey and he had so much fun trick-or-treating. We started a new thing this year. Cooper put his candy out that night and the Halloween Ghost came and took it away and left a toy in it's place. It worked out great. Cooper didn't even care that his candy was gone.
I meet Alyson, Christy and Heather Simpson for a girls lunch and a little shopping. It was a much needed get together. It has been too long since we did that. Let's do ti again girls!!
And then I just got back from another work trip in Las Vegas. This one was not as fun as my trip to Oregon. We actually worked. but I survived and am happy to be home!
Hunting season is finally over so I now have a husband again. Hooray, life is finally back to normal!







3 comments:
i love the halloween ghost idea. i might do that. then i might eat all the candy myself....
lunch and shopping sounds lovely... i miss you ladies. and the halloween ghost -- genius!
Happy birthday late!! I love the halloween ghost idea, I'm logging it away in my memory...
Post a Comment