CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.08.2008

Loved it!


If any of you are like me, you were camped out on your sofa last night watching "The Bachelorette" Finale. Yes, I am one of those reality T.V. lovers. I am hooked on all these shows. It is getting so bad that Blake threatened to shut-off our Cable. Oh no you don't.....that would put serious strain on our marriage. To all you Bachelorette fans out there, What are we going to do now that it is over?!?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so with you on this one!! I was pulling for Jesse too, so I am glad he was on the one! With no American Idol and no Bachelor, I don't know what I'm going to do until fall! If Blake threatens the TV you just threaten to throw away all of his hunting videos!

Nicole said...

P.S. Chad pre warned me last night and told me I had better not post about the Bachelorette on my blog, so I'm glad that you did!

Marleepatts said...

I am so glad that I am not the only reality tv whore-I was so happy that it was Jesse he is adorable and how much do they like each other it is crazy. The best place for the reality t.v. is Bravo-don't get hooked if you plan on having a life at nights.