CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.04.2008

Mommy Dearest!

I saw this little mommy tag on Alisha's blog and I thought it was cute, so here I go:

1. Typically, what time do you wake up? My alarm goes off at 5:45, but I don't make it out of bed until about 6:15. On the weekends we sleep in until around 9am.

2. On a good night, what time do you go to bed? Between 9pm - 10pm. I'm a night owl, so on the weekends it is much later.

3. How long have you been a mommy? 3 years. It has gone by too fast!

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 24

5. What is your favorite kids T.V. show? The Backyardigans. You gotta love when they dance.

6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Dora the Explorer. It was Cooper's favorite show forever, so I have seen them all.

7. What is your favorite chore? I actually like to do the laundry. I love the smell of clean clothes.

8. What is your favorite meal to cook? I love to try new things. I find recipes and try them.

9. What is your kids favorite meal? Mac and Cheese.

10. What meal do you cook most often? Spaghetti.

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? I love when Blake takes Cooper hunting. Mostly because I'm home alone!

12. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? I want to take Cooper to Hawaii. He would have so much fun over there.

13. When was the last time you went out with out your kids? I'm spoiled, Blake takes me out a lot. Last weekend we went to Ruby River and then went Mini Golfing.

14. What is your favorite past time activity to do with your kids? I love to just sit outside and play.

15. What is one thing you say or do that you said you would never say or do as a mother? I let Cooper eat in the car. I swore I would never do it, but I do...I'm guilty!

16. Name one thing that you do that your mother did? Everyday I do something like my mom. Blake calls me Kaylyn all the time. My mom was a good mom, so I don't mind.

17. What is you favorite quality your mom has? My mom just says it how it is. There is no sugar coating. You alway know you will get here honest opinion! Love you Mom!!

18. What is your favorite kids book? Moosetache

19. What is your favorite advise to new moms? Enjoy them while they are babies. They grow up too fast!

20. What is you most heartbreaking experience as a mom? When Cooper was 9 days old I had a blood clot in my lung and was in the hospital for 7 days. I only saw him once during that time. It was probably the worst time EVER!!

21. What is your most joyful moment as a mom? Everytime I look at Cooper it is joyful. I just cannot believe that I have such a cute kid!

22. When was the last time you told one of your kids you love them? Today as I left to work.

23. When was the last time one of your kids said they love you? Today when I left to work. But he tells me all the time!!

If you are a mom then answer these questions on your blog!!

0 comments: