CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.23.2007

What do you think?


Alright, I need your help. Through many, many test drives and wheeling and dealing, I have narrowed my car buying search to 2 choices, the Dodge Nitro or a Trail Blazer. What do you think? Give me your opinion, because I cannot make up my mind!!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

k. my mom has the trailblazer and really loves it. i haven't heard much about the nitro other than it has a pretty cool interior. if it were me, i'd go with the nitro just cause i think it looks cooler. :) yay for new cars!

Thekrogwoman said...

Ohhh, that's a hard one. I'm not familiar of the Nitro at all. In fact, I've never heard of it. We have the Envoy, which is GMC's version of the Trailblazer. I actually would prefer the Trailblazer over the Envoy if I could do it again. I'd really have to see the Nitro before I could make a decision. It definatly looks more futuristic and the trailblazer looks more run-of-the-mill. But we really like our Envoy. I didn't help you at all huh!

erin said...

my decision really has no basis other than the nitro looks different and cool. nitro.

erin said...

i just saw a brand new nitro in my apartment parking lot. NITRO.